Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenivas V (S/W)     05 July 2014

Appeal in 498a

Dear Members,

We were acquitted in 498A case 2 years back. The girl went for appeal on this and my father went to same court on some other case what she filed on us this case was called. So judge noted my father presence but came to know my father that we did not get any notices on this. So he directed the court staff to sent the notices. Even after 2 years we did not received any. But my father attending the court and it is getting simply postponing saying issue the notices. Court is not giving notices to my father also .

Last week it seems the girl side lawyer made this case as private case and paid some fee.

We asked our lawyer who did our initial 498A case and he says until notice comes there is no need to attend this case from rest of us except my father as his name was recorded by earlier jude.

Learning

4 Replies

Sreenivas V (S/W)     05 July 2014

I forgot the question I need to ask here

IS this the ocrrect way, also why my father also need to attend the case wheve we did not get the notices. I could not understand the logic and what is going on in my case.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     06 July 2014

when your father presence is recorded then then the requirement of notice shall also be dispensed with...and the hon'ble court should have commenced with the hearing

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     07 July 2014

Need not to be worried for as your father already attended the proceeding which was recorded.,now hearing is awaiting.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 July 2014

You go by your advocate's advise, which appears to be proper in the given circumstance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register