LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishi (engg)     05 May 2012

Appeal against magistrate court order

Hi ,

the interim oredr is passed in my DV case in belapur. even though my wife earns more than me and i am currently jobless the judge without listening to any argument has passed an oder of one time payment of 25000 to her. as cost of litigations.

as this was for interim , the main DV case argument is not yet done . but still judeg has passed these orders .

I have decided to challenge this order in higher court in person, as i am jobless cureantly and have divorce case, dv case running cant afford to pay more to the lawyers . i am innocent and and will fight to prove it.

can anybody help me get  answ ers to folloing questions:

1>can i appeal in high court or do i need to first approach sessions court.

2>the order was passed last month, but i got the copy today , wats the time frame for filing for appeal.











 1 Replies

kiran (student)     05 May 2012

As there is no hirarchaeial system established in family courts hence u need to prfer appeal inHigh court concerned

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register