LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapna S (Manager)     25 September 2014

Appartment association

In my apartment the Garbage Drum is placed besides my car parking area. Most of the time the waste is spilling over to my parking and we are facing lot of problems with rats getting into the car and bitting the wires and seat covers. More over we are unable to bear the horrible smell and feel very tough to walk on the garbage to take the vehicles. This issue is severe from past 6 months and even after brining to the notice of the association they are not willing to move to other feasible alternative options   due to personal reasons. Kindly suggest if we can go legally on this.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2014

You have to raise this in the next AGM if the personal approach EC members do not invoke any response if the problem is very serious, you may write to the secretary of the association king his intervention to arrange to shift the garbage drums to a secluded place by expressing your difficulties due to it being placed near your parking space, if this also invokes no response, you may approach the cooperaative registrar's court for proper relief. Consult a lawyer about further legal recourse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register