LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murthy   17 April 2024

apartment owners association

which authority registers apartment owners association
Form b
whether SRO or registrar of socities


 4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 April 2024

What are the facts? Each State has its own norms.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 April 2024

The Registrar of Societies of your district.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2024

Apartment owners association can be registered with the registrar of cooperative societies. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 April 2024

The authority is Registrar of coop.societies.The Commissioner for Cooperation and Registrar of Cooperative Societies is the Head of the Department in the State bestowed with the powers and functions as stated in the Cooperative Acts. He also monitors the functioning of the Apex Level Cooperative Institutions in the state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register