Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Any surrvey

I want to know after 498a.

1. What percentage of cases ended in MCD/divorce?

2. What percentage of cases ended in compromise?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Dev

I want to know after 498a.

If you are a victim of false cases under 498a, then ask for solutions how to tackle monstrous wife and inlaws.

Survey? Google it, UPA site is always there.;)

(Guest)

Thanks Helping Hand.

That will also serve my purpose

how to tackle monstrous wife and inlaws?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 March 2013

1. Stats. do not help in solving once marital issues other than giving comfort that eventually I may be acquitted.
2. There is no readymade draft to pop up here as some PDF / Word format attachment in reply to your question before us.
3. Each case comes with set of facts and rejoinders which is best opined during Chamber discussions as voluminous facts needs voluminous legal opinions and same does not forth come in free legal portal websites and in my opinion should also not to be made as a habit / sought, as free advice is not valued seriously.

1 Like

Mango (Consultant)     26 March 2013

Here is the site which can give you total number of 498a cases registered in each state.... https://savebengalifamily.wordpress.com/2011-2/

I don't think so any person who have already suffered from 498a case would prefer to go along with his wife. My understanding is 100% case are convereted into divorce case. MCD does not come into the picture in such cases. Would you do MCD if you wife claims that in 498a case for dowry your father has tried to rape her?

498a case is like an abuse and I don't think so anyone would compromise after hitting with 498a case once.

Mango

1 Like

(Guest)

When I am reading quashing HC judgement most of them are quashed because of compromise between Husband and wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register