LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (preparing for govt exams)     18 September 2014

Any pbm with dis document

I Got Selected In Public Sector Bank In Ibps 3 My Original Name Is Kalidindi Raju Where Kalidindi Is My Surname.. In Ibps Application It Was Asked As Firstname And Lastname Since Firstname Meaning Is Unique I given Raju And Surname(Kalidindi) Is Given As Lastname So The Name On Application Is Raju Kalidindi.. I have Passed Written Examination In Januray And Done Interview In February At The Time Of Interview By Ibps They Did nt asked Abt It In Certificate Verification(although i Have taken 10rs Stamp Affidavit Stating one and the same but they didnt asked so i nt submitted) .. And Now I Selected In Bank Now Bank Sent Me Forms Medical ,Application And There Is Another Scruitny By Bank At The Time Of Joining Now My Doubt Is 1.on Which Name I Should Submitt medical certificate Raju kalidindi(ibps application name) or kalidindi Raju (original name) 2. Will The Affidavit Which I Taken In Jan 2014 Is still valid?up to wen it wil be valid thanku very much

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     21 September 2014

The earlier affidavit will not work.  You have to give them a fresh Affidavit having the same matter. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2014

It is a common issue that people tend to give their names changed often while filling up such applications.  You do not have to give an affidavit before it is being called for, this will hint for more verification f your documents and unnecessary harassment.  The affidavit what you have is valid any time hence wait for until it is being called.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register