Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HariOm HariOm (Technical Head)     10 October 2013

Any good child custody / divorce lawyers in gurgaon?

Anyone knows any good Child Custody / Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon?

Preferably Young, Honest, Talented, Durable & Cheap. Sundar, Sasta, Tikaau!

My 498A lawyer is good, argues very well but does very less paperwork and citations! So thinking of taking these up through another one!

Learning

5 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     11 October 2013

It's about whom you feel comfortable with.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     20 March 2014

Dear Author,

U can contact me as we r used to provide our legal services throughout India. U can contact us at 9871158578/9990225600

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2014

As long as all the important points are covered, why you need more paperwork. 

Fat files just delay the cases. And case law should be on law point. One Effective citation is better than 100 ineffective citations.

Don't get Case Law Diarrhea. If your lawyer is otherwise efficient and honest, you don't need to look around.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 March 2014

you are fighting a child  custody case (a important one) ,probably a experienced lawyer in relevant child custodial matters,good win record should override sundar,sasta, tikau .If you are satisfied with your lawyer I think it is worthwhile to continue with him.Counters are best prepared when written succinctly, up to the point,preferably in the most short and effective way to convey the point.You can prepare a 20 page document, but if it is brushed aside without a read it serves no purpose. All that is needed is written rest is taken on the trial date.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 March 2014

sundar, sasta and tikau  works well  in the deteregent world .. if you are indeed serious to win the case and your offspring you need to think on the lines of getting a good lawyer not on the lines of sundar, sasta and tikau

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register