Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vysakh (SE)     10 March 2013

Anti bullying laws ???

Hello Sir,

I am vysakh, a person with high social phobia.But i use to fight it out.

Now i will discuss my  problem.When i walk  from  home  to board  bus for office,on the way near my home, there is some group of adult used to make fun of me like laughing out etc..I Continued that way and after some time all people stopped making fun of me except one adult person.It has been long 2 years since he is making fun of me,like laughing out when he sees me and he is targeting me.I am feeling so much depression and anger and at the same time feeling humilation to write out this in  your forum.I just goes to my work,i never creates any problem and i am am targeted and i want this to be stopped.

So i would like to know is there any indian law to deal with this situation(adult bullying).Can i register  a complaint in  police station against that person.Please suggest me a way as i am going to ask him not to make fun of me.And if he does again,i need to take legal action against him. Sir, please uderstand my situation,this is adult bullying and i don't want some "childish" adult  to haras me forever.Please give me an advice.

Thanks

Vysakh 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register