Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Another s** racket busted.How many more are there???

I news there was another racket which was illegally operated in G.K part-1 and police have arrested many c** girls working in the profession Previously another was busted in the location of SExtn area . Prior to that another was busted in vasnt kunj area in which they are maintaining the Audi worth 40 laks of rupees

In GK part 1 they are giving monthly rent to landloards for about Rs 50,000 p.m

Those who says that the men are responsible for forcing women for this trade is nice slap for them as all of them are been operated by women Pi**

The Crime banch is now making vigil on this and has been trapping such Illegal trade and there are many more which I think that its found in every corner of the society and has also nexus with police

Its definately on the shame of those community who are shouting the slogans of liberal views and the law framers too who has been supporting 498A /DV Act

It just like I will have to ball and I will have to bat simultaneously

Community must realised that we are living in 21st century and laws needs to be changed. Moreover its not 1980's where few brides were burnt and its 21st century in which the woman with the help of aide kills their husbands and dumpee their body

Its that 21 st century in which the parents of bride intervene and when faailed forcing women to leave home and demand alimony and filing face 498A/DV Act

Its shame on those who are supporting the aforesaid laws which says that it was meant to protection of women but was meant to killed by women

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

You speak against women p***** & women who engage in prostitution.It means you are against immorality.

But in the other thread,you support a woman home breaker who wants to live in with a married man.They have s*x together,while the wife suffers from depression because of the other woman.Strangely,according to you,that is not immoral..

What hypocrisy!!

(Guest)

princess he is not against immoral, he is against wife or any other women asking money.He want service without liability!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"
You speak against women p***** & women who engage in prostitution.It means you are against immorality.

But in the other thread,you support a woman home breaker who wants to live in with a married man.They have s*x together,while the wife suffers from depression because of the other woman.Strangely,according to you,that is not immoral..

What hypocrisy!!
"

princess he is not against immoral, he is against wife or any other women asking money.He want service without liability!

@ Princess

Respected Madam,

I don't understand why you comparing that woman with these. In the previous thread I have supported the version under which circumstances she was situated Moreover she was lover and you comparing with these Pr*******. This has no relevance madam

She was true lover to the man who had been suffering from the wife who has desrted him

I don't believe in 2 point theory which means you have the answer to choose one or the other but only believe in circumstances which made any reasonable person to think in such circumstances what should be the person of reasonable person. That is called explanation with logic and its not cramming that you have to put all the ingredients in one basic formula. The bevaior of the person varies in each and every circumstances and that's made him the reasoanble person if he all acts according to it

There is no point of calling hypocrisy

@ Utpala Kaur I could not understand about what service you are adressing for Please elaborate

Ms Liberal (others)     27 July 2011

I think he is  against IMMORAL as well as 498A/DV act?

(Guest)

i think no one is against 498a and dv act. they are only against false 498a and dv act and gender neutralization of dv act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register