Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna sridhar (Finance professional)     14 December 2017

Annulment of marriage

I married a woman out of my state. My state is TN and she from bihar. she doesnt speak tamil and english very little. i speak very little hindi. somehow marriage took place due to her family promises. The marriage took place exactly one year ago. We lived together only for 3 months. 

I am seeking to end my marriage for following reasons


Wife specified her age as 38 instead of 40.

Wife is mentally incapable of her own decisions, and not sound enough to be in a marital relationship. She is completely driven by brother.

Too close relationship between wife and brother to the point of being illegal relationship (i have proof of photo exchanges). They used to live together before marriage, the brother is aged 47

Black magic rituals and harassing husband by performing such rituals at night.


Video proof of mental incapacity.
Brother's emails/whatsapp communicaition with wife

Please let me know what is my best bet to get annulment or divorce, as the wife is unwilling for mutual consent.


 5 Replies

krishna sridhar (Finance professional)     14 December 2017

The wife and brother operated together on many occasions to harass me, and the wife was completely untrustworthy. I have decided not to live with her again as it will lead to more complications, plus our communication not good, i just need a solution to end this marriage.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 December 2017

You got to file for contested divorce only if she is not willing for mcd

krishna sridhar (Finance professional)     14 December 2017

Yes she doesn't agree for mcd

anand   14 December 2017

pay her a good ransome amount, at the end its all about money. 

test123   15 December 2017

annulement can only be filed if you never had any physical releationship [ S*X ].

you will pay alimony for divorce.--> she still files 498A

she files CRPC 125 -- > you have to mantain her until she gets remarried.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query