Upgrad LLM

ancestral property issue


Dear Sir/ Madam,

My grandfather passed away without writing a will leaving behind my father and his brother as his only children. I am 27 now and I am willing to build a house in the property for myself him and my mother. My father does not allow me build house and occasionally threatens that he will write off a deed to his brother of his property share. Though the EC does not claim such transactions does the Indian Law protect my interests in my fathers inherited property and is there a provision wherein I can challenge in the court if a deed was signed without my consent. Kindly help me know the provisions.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x