ancestral property dispute


I am suffering from the ancestral property disputes(not any case file in the court).


my great grandfather (AA) have 2 sons, A1 is my grandfather and A2 his brother,

 AA brought property, on that as A1 and A2 build house on that land that time AA was alive, after his death the property was shifted to A1 name(as he was  elder) after some year A2 also register his name. other land also on both A1 and A2s name(not divided),  now A1 my Gfather have 2 sons B1 my Dad and B2 younger brother, B2 acquire the house and shift it from A1 to B2(on his name) in Grampanchayat without considering B1 by power of Pattern, whether B1 can get the part in that house?, also can claim(separation) division of ancestral property.



Dear querist,

as the property was acquired by great grand father thus it is ancessostral one ,so your father have equal right as b2 in that house and also in ancessostral property,yes your father can ask for partition that ancessostral property.feel free to call if any query left.

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks Sir for your reply,

want to ask you what we have to do, as B2 transfer the House from my grandfather's(A1) name to his name by power of pattern(as some people said) at that time my Grandfather(A1) was alive, is this is illegal, my Grandfather died month ago. B2 may not agree to share or oppose the partition of property in this case what we have to do?   




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x