Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swethareddy (house wife)     12 May 2022

Ancestral  property

Is it possible to refuse to ask for a share in the ancestral  property after committing outrage ? Any section for this?


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 May 2022


Outraging cannot be a reason to refuse to give the share in the ancestral property. The ancestral property will go to the respective person as per Hindu Succession Act. However, you can refuse to give a share in your self property.

Shashi Dhara   12 May 2022

Go and file suit for partition ,the court will decide ,y u worry.

Tousif Shaikh   20 May 2022

Outrage, quarrel, fighting, beaten doesn't influence Inheritance.
Even if u r a criminal, convict will get ur share of Inheritance.
If not getting then go for suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query