LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cithu   29 November 2021

Ancestral asset

Dear sir

             I am revathi from chennai tamilnadu and i am facing issue with my father in land partition thats some months ago me and father had  family dispute so that he had transferred his land on my mother name without intimated to me and this land is ancestral asset.

After transferred this ancestral asset on my mother name now he is trying to sell to other party without giving me share and we are three daughters and he is ready give this land share to other daughters but not having concent to giving me even i am elder daughter for our family.

So that i have decided to stop next transaction to other party by law.


Therefore kindly advice me how to stop it by law.


Thanking you

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2021

Approch civil court for partition  and also take stay against them not to sell the property until the suit is decided.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 November 2021

If property is ancestral then you have right and share in may claim your share by filing partition suit also seek injunction for further transfer of property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query