LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishan Patel   06 May 2022

Ancestors property

My grandfather and grandmother have 5 heacte non agriculture land on highway

My father has 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls

Me first child (girl 1)

My father died last month

Now when I ask my brother for share in my grand father property he refuse and tell our father sold properties to some company and then both brothers buy back so I can't claim that property. When I ask where all money goes they said we bought our house on just there name and (that 5 heacte property again) how they do all this without my sign n permission

Can I get my share???





 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 May 2022

File suit for partition take stay not to alienate.

Advocate Y.K. Mehrotra (Advocate)     06 May 2022


You should opt immediately for partition.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 May 2022

You can file a civil suit for your share of property. send a legal notice to your brothers through a lawyer.  if the father inherited 50% of the property, the grandsons would inherit 25% each in their grandfather's property. A self-acquired property is inherited either by a will or by rules of succession. If the deceased leaves a will behind, the property is divided according to that.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 May 2022


File partition suit immediately, the transaction is doubtful. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query