LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     26 September 2022

Amma land dkt dt 26 sept 2022

My cousin sold my portion of ancestral agricultural land. I have filed Original Suit No.OS/133/2017 in Junior Civil Court Kodad ,Suryapet dist.  Telangana State Makin seller and buyer as defendants. But my lawyer asked for injunction order instead of null and void and cancelation of the registration document.

There after the buyer sold to another person. I have filed a IA for impleading the second buyer.

My Query is that ,Shall I file new ( another OS) suit for null and void and cancelation of both the registered document as these two are after my registration whole keeping alive the first Suit No. OS/133/2017.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 September 2022

1. Change your lawyer.

2. Request your lawyer to amend the plaint seeking the transaction to be declared as "null and void"

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     28 September 2022

Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and concern for valuable and precious suggestions.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 September 2022

How is the land is ancestral and how you are affected by the alleged sale? Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register