Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jobstervijay   31 July 2021

Amazon refund vs consumer complaint

I bought mobile from amazon sale on 20 oct 2020

then due to exams/lockdownand  health not opened it

today I opened mobile,found it has already gmail account and call logs existing from 2019

amazon has only 1 week refund 

can I override amazon and file complaint inamazon?

Learning

11 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 July 2021

No, it's your fault and you can't take advantage of your own wrong.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 July 2021

Policy of amazon to refund faulty product do not permit at this stage. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 July 2021

I am afraid that as it is a fraud and selling a second-hand mobile you can report the matter to the customer care and demand replacement.  Keep a digital record of all that is present in the phone in Pendrive and then report this to Amazon with strong words that second-hand/Used mobile was sold to a student.   I am sure that definitely they will replace the piece ignoring the delay for genuine reasons.

jobstervijay   31 July 2021

amazon dont have refund policy but can we report to consumer forum?

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 August 2021

The facts, as osted, are less than convincing.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     01 August 2021

If u can prove the fraud in the forum and the case is guinine definately your mobile will be replaced.First address a letter to the amazon placing the facts before the company and request for replacement of the mobile.They may oblige.

jobstervijay   02 August 2021

Originally posted by : P. Venu
The facts, as osted, are less than convincing.

what more facts are needed

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 August 2021

The fact that a highly reputed online company selling used mobile by some others in 2019 is new to a student is not really convincing.  You have received adequate guidance, jump into action as you have nothing to lose.  First make an online complaints protesting against sending used mobile with data of users pertaining to 2019 to students, ask for taking back the piece.  Let them convey their stand.

jobstervijay   03 August 2021

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
The fact that a highly reputed online company selling used mobile by some others in 2019 is new to a student is not really convincing.  You have received adequate guidance, jump into action as you have nothing to lose.  First make an online complaints protesting against sending used mobile with data of users pertaining to 2019 to students, ask for taking back the piece.  Let them convey their stand.

sure

btw I am not student but software enginner

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 August 2021

Basing on your query, the presumption of a studentwas made: "due to exams/lockdowna nd  health not opened it "

jobstervijay   03 August 2021

govt job exams ,entrance exams 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register