LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CoolingWood (engineer)     23 July 2015

Along with list of docs any petition required in crpc-125



in a CrPC-125 maintenance case husband wants to submit some documents before the argument stage of Interim Maintennace Petition. These documents were not available at the time of filing the counter hence husband wants to file now . 



1. Under which provisions of law the list of documents can be submitted in court after counter is fied by the husband.

2. Is there any petition should be filed to submit docs in court.


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 July 2015

U/s 311 of Cr.P.C. file an application to recall the husband for further evidence and you can produce those documents

CoolingWood (engineer)     23 July 2015

At interim maintenance stage RECALL ? I do not think so. 


Present stage of the case:


1. CrPC-125 Maintenance petition filed by wife then 

2. Interim Petition filed by wife seeking Interim Maintenance then

3. Husband field counter in Interim Petition

4. Next hearing Arguments may takes palce....

  Now Husband got documents related wife Job, Incoem TAX, Bank Statements etc which are intended to file in court to rely on these docs during the Interim Maintenance Arguments....

CoolingWood (engineer)     23 July 2015

I came to know through some people that Section 294 of CrPC and also Section 14 of Family Courts Act enables people to file to submit docs in cases in CrPC-125 Maintenance cases.


Is it OK or still I need to do some more research on the applicable sections of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query