LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roop Singh   07 June 2022

Agriculture land

Hi Team,

My mother wants to sort out case outside the court with his brother, but the demand is half the share of agriculture land. When there is all documents with proof which is in support of my mother that my grand mother has written will in the name of my mother. My mothers moto is to avoid court case as it takes years to win the case in court. 

From 1 year case is running in civil court. Please advice.



Roop Singh


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   07 June 2022

Your mother brother challanged that will before court and now you want to settle that matter out of court then you may pursue I that regards no one stop you for more clarity you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
📱 9198889990

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 June 2022


Your grandmother has already given property to your mother by WILL. So why does your mother want to settle for half amount? Usually, civil cases can be decided in one or one and a half years. You can ask your advocate the reason for the delay. You can take another advocate's opinion also. 

Roop Singh   07 June 2022

Thank you Sir for the reply, now the case is in Civil Court if we win the case, than my moms brother can move to high court and than to supreme court and this will take more year. So my mother decide settle outside court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register