agricultural land dispute


Myself the complainer i just want to ask one easy question that my father is having one agricultural land in my native place. Actually its my GRANDPAA`s land but he is dead so the land belongs to my dad nd his brother (my uncle) but my uncle was not giving the land so we filed a case against my uncle and after a duration of 1 year the result came nd both of us means my dad nd my uncle got half half land but wats next the lawyer is taking much time to do the further procedure he is telling something about new circular about maharashtra govt abt the procedures so i just want to know what is the next procedure that we should do to get our own land , what all things we should do now and can we get some compensation as our name was on each and every document of land for which we are fighting but my uncle was not giving it easily so we filed a case and lawyer also took a handsome amount for silly things so plz help me and solve my querries we want our own land results are also declared and it is mentioned in that the half part of the land belongs to us but court is not taking any further action of distributing the land what should i do plzzzzz reply 

Thankz & Reagards 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x