Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik (business)     15 August 2023

agricultural land boundaries altered during in past 10 years gradully in AP

Dear Sirs,

I was told that there will a reduction of 10 cents of agricultural land compared to the land pass book and govt records which I possess. And at the same time, the adjacent land area will be increased by 20 cents, after the resent re_servey by revenue officers, in the entire village in Andhra pradesh. I got documents for the land that i have. and adjacent land owners got excess land than the documents that they possess.

After this I have calculated area of land from the ISRO Bhuvan satellite images for year 2017 and compared with present year images and observed that boundaries altered and area also more at that time.

Many years delayed in finding this errors caused by others.

Whether revenue officers accept my theory?

what steps do I need to take to regain lost land.

many thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 August 2023

Resurvey is carried out on the basis of actual possession. You may take up the issue with the Revenue/Survey authorities. But, in all probability, the ultimate remedy lies in approaching the competent Court of Law.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2023

The revenue department has aleady surveyed the property and had given you the report.

If you are not satisfied then you can aproach court with a civil suit and get the property measured once again through an advocte acommissioner and file its report to confirm your doubts.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 August 2023

You have already stated to have got the land surveyed, if you feel aggrieved, move in an appeal through a local prudent lawyer, however, experts on this platform cannot oblige.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register