Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eswar (software)     26 June 2011

Agreement to nullify money transfer

My wife's relative had wire transferred some amount to my bank account before marriage.  Me and my wife now have matrimonial dispute and we are going for a mutual consent divorce.  There is no previous agreement between her relative and me.

what kind of written statement is required from her relative to say - i have no dues to pay to him ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query