LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

y.shiva (advocate)     24 May 2008


Hellow, pls suggest me for the following; our Company wants to provide 4 wheeler vehicles to its some of efficient and reliable employees. For that, it is purchasing the Vehicles like this, " the Vehicle will be purchased by the Spouse (Wife) of the Employee through bank loan ( which will be actually processed by the Company itself) for which the Employee and Company stands as guarantors. In turn, the spouse, who is the owner of the vehicle, give the vehicle on lease to the Company, which in turn gives it to its Employee (husband of spouse only). For the lease of Vehicle, the Company has to pay some amount to the owner/spouce of Employee. But what company do is, it will directly pay to the Bank as EMI witht he consent of \Spouce. I think you got the transaction. So here, the Company wants to have an agreement with the Employee and his Spouce, for the payment of bank loan by them only, and they only should be respnsible for that, (ofcourse this is for mutual agreement of Company and Employee). So in what terms the Company can enter into agreement. Can any one send me a draft agreement for that at Please do the needful.


 3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     24 May 2008


conveyance is general term, you must specific what kind of conveyance, sale, gift, release, exchange, etc. Usually they are available on the net, you need to choose, them.

gagandeepsingh.bagga (Practising Lawyer )     27 May 2008

please specify the purpose of this agreement , since your vicious transactions are perplexed please give more details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query