LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

athulp   19 May 2015

Age for sex

I am 20 year old and my girlfriend is also 20...we would like to have s*x.. is it legal to book a hotel room and have s*x?

Learning

11 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 May 2015

Not at all.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 May 2015

As per the law it is good that you shold be above 21 of age in India. Anyway, Notbody is going to see this.

cyberlawyer (barrister)     19 May 2015

Under the criminal law amendment act 2013, the age for consent for s*x is 18. If the girl is below 18 years, then the presence of consent will not relieve you from the offence, if she complains against you. Though she is aged 20 yrs  it is better to have proper evidence that such relationship is accompanied with consent from the girl's side. 

athulp   19 May 2015

To:cyberlawyer-then I have a question...... in cinema we can see that couples are arrested for having s*x in hotel or some other places.... What is the offence they done.... Why such situations are called Immoral Traffic

In cinema we also see that a judge who hears a case appears as an advocate in the same case, when a judge cannot practice as an advocate in the same court much less the same case. In cinema we see that the villain breaking the court walls and escaping from the clutches of the guards who are armed with heavy weapons yet they are not able to catch him. Are these things possible ?

Kid, you better stay away from having s*x as you are not matured enough to handle issues which may arise therefrom. 

athulp   19 May 2015

Ofcourse I am not matured and not aware of the issues..... thats why why I came here and finding the legal support..... kindly tell me the answer for my previous question.....

There are things in life which can only be learnt by experience and not taught.

Anyway i will clarify your doubt with regard to the immoral traffic act. 

If after arrest, the prosecution is successful in proving that the female partner is a prostitute who was convicted for the same earlier, or has materials to prove that the woman is a seducer who entices men for gain, she will be convicted under the immoral traffic act. Under sub section 2 of section 4 of the Act, even you can be accused of. 

If the place you guys select was raided before or raided by information or it is a usual place of brothel, then chances are more for genuine pairs/lovers even married ones to get arrested until adequate proof is shown. 

It is better to go through the entire Act cited by you to know about the same. 

Hope this helps. 

athulp   19 May 2015

Thanks for sparing your time on my doubts..... you are right, only experience can give us complete answer .. now I think having s*x with my lover is not offence..am I right?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     20 May 2015

As she is above 18 so this not an offence at all. Please have s*x in normal condition (Without any addiction of both).

Keep in mind what Mr. Raj123 said.

SuperHero (Manager)     20 May 2015

Don't worry

God is watching!!!!

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 May 2015

Hope Indian people is also realizing the real seducers smiley

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register