LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kirtita   08 August 2021

Advocacy experience certificate

Can anyone let me know the process as to how one can get experience certificate of practice from the registrar general or registrar of the Hon'ble High Court if the advocate is a member of Bar Association of that High Court?

I'll be grateful to all who would respond to my query.

Learning

3 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   09 August 2021

As per your query, let me inform you that a certificate in "Form A Column III" issued by the President/ Secretary or by any other office bearer of the Association, who is duly authorized for this purpose by the Bar Association/ to the effect that the applicant advocate is a bona fide member of the concerned Bar Association and that he has not left law practice.

So, since you're a member of the High Court you'll get your Experience Certificate from the Bar Association of the High Court itself, once you've applied for the same.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Kirtita   10 August 2021

Thanks for responding but I wanted to know how do I get this experience certificate signed or issued by the Registrar general of the High Court?

Kevin Moses Paul   12 August 2021

See the experience certificate shall be given by the concerned High Court Bar Association and the Registrar General of the High Court.
The further process will be explained to you by the the Bar Association of the said High Court where you're registered as an Advocate.

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register