Advise on dowry case

In continuation of my old post. i have some more query.


My friend and his wife had a problem before 5 years back. Her wife filed dowry case (IPC 498a) on my friend before 5 years back. Now, case came on board in court. Although, my friend and his wife mutually reconciled few years back and living to gather in aboard. I have a following question related to this.


1) Petitioner and responded are planning to give power of attorney to respective relative/friend to close this case. will it be work? here, local advocate told it won’t be work.


2) if point number 1 is not workable then is there any way? because both parties are not able to come in India in near future.


3) both parties are getting summons from court through local police. is there any way to stop this?


Your valuable response will be highly appreciated.



What are you doing with their family issue.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x