LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     04 November 2015

Advise on 498a quash

Hi Sir,Wife filed 498a on me only and later in Remand report police added my parents names. am on regular bail and parents taken anticipatory bail. After that police added my brother and sister names to the chargesheet and filed in the court saying requesting the court that issue NBW to A4-A5 saying ABSCONDING. Now  NBW pending against to A4  and -A-5. Please advise  Is it possible to us to  go for chargesheeet quash for A-4 and A-5 in Highcourt? if so Please advise. Thanks for ur time.


 4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     05 November 2015

Dear Sir,

we have to look in FIR does allegations means cruelty then we have to see other issues like jurisdiction etc then only qushing can be moved.


Adv. Nitish Banka


Adv chirag Vajani (Advocate)     09 November 2015

You may file application under section 239 Cr.P.C. for discharge.


Chirag Vajani

MANISH KUMAR GUPTA   28 February 2016

Yes You can file a petition u/s 482 CrPC for quashing of chargesheet.

Any further suggestions or queries please mail me at  and visit my Web Site:

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     01 March 2016

Quashing is not easy please file quashing with speedy trial.

Please don't hire any lawyer. Please do it either party-in-person or with some friends or relative whom you trust.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register