LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY SINGH (XYZ)     05 September 2014

Advise needed

Dear all,

A question...

Lets say Husband reside in city X in state Y.

Wife resides in city A in state B.

Threats of 498a already coming from wife and inlaws unless husband accept wife.

Inlaws asking husband to come to city A and talk to them, and denying to come to city X for any talks.

Should I go to City A for talks.?? Thing is my parent also reside there... 
However, I fear that they want me to go there only because they may be planning a trap..

Also my inlaws are using all sort of threats, like going to my relatives, and saying that if I do not take her back, they will file cases against all, get me killed and all.. Threat of killing my wife already given by them....

What should I do in these conditions??


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2014

Go and talk frankly. Dare and devil win the race.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 September 2014

Never go there.


Please lodge a FIR against her by your parents in the local police station and let the police to investigate on it. Please take certified copies of the entire report and file a petition U/S 144 CrPC "Power to issue order in urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger" against her by annexing copies of all those reports to be in safe side.


Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links.







Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register