IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Sr. Software Engg.)     10 July 2012

Advice required

Dear Respected Sir,

Two criminal cases are filed on us. First one by Police and after six month a private on the same incideance. Both cases are filed by diff. parties. Both the cases are merged. Now one party who filed the Govt. case is out of India and the cases are on the board to run.

As if both the cases are merged and one party is not in India, can I object to start the casesin the absence of one party? Under which law?

Thanks and regards.


 2 Replies

rahul kumar (associate)     10 July 2012

Hello deepak, 

can u please let me know what kind of criminal case has been filed against u. Court will require other party to be present in the court

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     11 July 2012

pls call me 09448035651 A.V.Pattanashetti Advocate Bijapur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query