LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advice needed in dv act

I am kannan from bangalore,My wife had filed DV on me and parents, I filed vakalat for all members, i only appeared before the court, Lawyer told No need others to appear.

My wife was living in bangalore the home where me and she lived, she was not ready to vacate the house. Now i stay in my parents house.

My lawyer told we can file for petition for dismiss the dv, reason we can we can challenge jurisdiction( But my wife was staying in the present place only) How it can be challenged?

we had filed for petition for pecanisry jurisdiction and judge asked my wife lawyer to file objections the petition.

Now my lawyer say we can file objection for dv saying, that my wife have relation with neighbour after asking about this, my wife filed false dv on me.I asked my lawyer then we have to prove our allegations about this( But the lawyer say burden of proof is your wife side, so we can whatever we can.( i am worried now because of this any problem will come for say false about my wife?)

and lawyer say not to disclose my job and say i am jobless. what if wife proved i am working?

Plz advice

Learning

1 Replies

sayan ray (Lawyer)     19 April 2014

If the charges claimed by you against your wife are false then you might be charged U/s. 211 IPC. My advice is do not implicate anything which is false and can be countered against you in future . Fight the trial if you are not guilty you shall win the case. The protection officer shall make inquiry about the complaints made by your wife and then file a report. You have a powerful backing as you are out of your own residence and residing with your aged parents you can claim the complaints of your wife to be false as to illegally occupy your house where she resides at present. If she cannot prove mental and physical torture anyways the case shall be dismissed, you can put defamatory charges later on her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register