Advice me whether to fight back or move away with the issue

Hello Experts, Subject: Advice me whether to fight back or move away with my issue Two years back from today(16-Oct-2018), with many hopes on my future, i have paid an advance of 2Lakhs for owning a plot(HMDA Approved) in a venture from a well known Developers(pvt ltd), Hyderabad. Two months later i had to pay full amount (or) go for a loan for registeration, however, this process didn't happen till date, for following reasons. a. [Dec, 2018], I went to their office and came to know that the plot alloted for me was not available for sale, as it has been blocked by (Bank / HMDA). b. I have been asked to pay 6(percent) of total cost and will ensure this plot is available for me when it will get released. c. I agreed to pay in two installments, accordingly submitted a letter, and told me that they would inform me when my request gets director approval. d. [Feb, 2019], i went to the office again for followup and came to know that a court case in process around the venture and the partners and this delay went for 1-year. e. [Sep, 2019 and Mar, 2020], i received the final followup update that case with the venture got settled. f. By this time Covid-19 has already hit all the regular life and i didn't turn up to their office for proceeding further. g. [Aug, 2020], No boday were answering the phone calls and i went to office again to deal with issue and as expected no body was available except security, due to Covid-19 pandemic. h. [Sep, 2020], i went to office again and got hold of an accountant, to my surprise, he told me that plot prices have increased in these 2-years and i have to pay amount as per today. (I was not happy with this outcome) i. I tried to discuss the things happened but nothing seemed working, with all helplessness, i decided to take back the amount i paid and submitted a letter to Director for the same. i. [Oct, 2020], i went to office again as no body responded for my request and got to know that registrations were already stopped months back as the Telangana govt is enforcing the registrations happens through Dharani portal. j. [Nov, 2020], till date nobody responded and Now Dharani is online and i feel my situation getting worse. Now the concerns are: 1. Management is not responding to any of my letters. 2. 2-years of this wait involving multiple factors and how i fall responsible to bear all the loss happened? 3. I have a photocopy taken at the time paying the advance, and a paid slip(they call it a bill) with developer name printed at a corner, and all the messages on mobile i received at the time of court proceedings. Please advice me on following: 1. I am ready for registration even today but not okay to pay any extra amount as directed by the accountant. 2. Does my situation, eligible for going legally to get in the direction of proper registration? 3. If not how can I get my money back? Thank you for the Advice.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

LONG WINDING QUERY.  waste of time. no point even reading it.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


You complaint to Rera Authority

Total likes : 1 times


Sir, Editor is not comment friendly, anyway Thanks for putting your time.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x