LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand kulkarni   08 July 2015

Advice for taking property in to our possession

My father in law had Inami granted land, and during 1957 have been handed over for cultivation, to some XYZ forming society with certain terms and conditions with 10 year contract, by head of Taluk i.e. Tahasildar. Then Tahasildar has been appointed as Manager by AC of concerned district. Now my father-in-law has expired in Nov 2004 in the meantime no legal heirs name was processed immediately after death. In the meantime the land which was handed over to the society was being cultivated for 10 years, and there after probably with the permission of Taluk head, the farmers continued their cultivation.

During the course of period The Society liquidated from 2000, there after the said property automatically stays in the name of Taluk head, Tahasildar.

But the formers continued their cultivation even after liquidation without any permission by the head of Taluk.

Recently around 2014 process has been started for entering legal heirs name in RTC. AS such the case is pending with AC, whether I can get permission to enter legal heirs name in RTC?

Please advise me how to get our land in our possession legally, if the legal heirs name entered in RTC.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register