Upgrad LLM


My friend had been married 13 years....After 2 years they pushed her out of the house ............A divorce case was filed by her husband a govt employee 6-7 years back still pending at High court ...during this period my friend has been getting her maintenance as directed by the court.....in between a false case was implicated on my friend & her family...  by her husband that they had beaten him and snatched some money and jewellery  with the help of fake witnesses....the case is still pending....as the witness have not turned yet......lately he has asked for a compromise where they can patch up again.....would like to have a friendly advice..thanks.


if both of the parties think that they can live together after such a litigation , o.k they must go ahead and after tking permission of the court , they have to make a MOU and jointly submit It in the court ,the court will take cognigence on the matter and permits them to live together . No one wants to seperate the couples , or break families .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x