New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (sales)     05 October 2011


Dear All


REcently i switched from my prvious job / the company in which I was previously employed has not credited my salary for 19 days plus some extra perks . neither they are providing me the details dat why dey have hold the salary .Plz suggest what to do ?????

Also wen i asked dem about the details about my PF dey only provided me the the PF account number and nothing else . wen i asked them to provide me with the complete statement about the money so far credited into my PF account they are not that also . plz suggest what should I do ????????


 3 Replies

N.J. MISHRA (Legal Manager)     05 October 2011

ask your advocate to send them a legal notice

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2011

The matter posted by you is HR issue. It appears from your post that HR personnel are not performing the official responsibility.

You can submit a written representation ,under acknowledgment, addressed to the good offices of your appointing authority, MD, Head-HR, Company Secretary, stating that you have represented to MR.........designation, department office address of the company ( mention all representations) to supply you the FNF statement and PF accumulation reports by registered post/speed post, however despite your repeated representations you have not been supplied the same, and hence you are requesting the good offices to supply you the same within say 7 days, by registered post/speed post. You can add that if asked you are willing to submit the postage prepaid self addressed envelope.

If your representations to the good offices does not fetch you relief, you can approach the o/o Labor commissioner/ send legal notice.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     05 October 2011

Not to worry. ask pf amount under the rti act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register