Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   28 September 2021

Adverse possession give title?

Adverse possession on patta land can give title? banks will give loans after twelve years?

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 September 2021

Hello, You have to approah civil court to claim land on the ground of adverse possession. After court judgement and decree bank can provide loan.
1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 September 2021

Without getting title of. Property on basis of adverse possession from court, bank will not advance you loan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query