LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harassed_12345 (NIl)     17 September 2014

Adultery commited by wife , lodged false fir u/s 498 a

I am married for last 4 years, me and my wife lives away from home and works in different organisation, we have a baby of 1.5 years also, which for the last one year is with my parents as my wife refused to take care of her and told that she is more intrested in job,,, recently i revealed that my wife has done adultery with her office collegaue at diffrent hotels for 03 nights; i have hotel bills and copy of their photo id with their sign , which they submitted at hotel , when i asked about it and  informed that i am in a mood of divorce she has false fir against me and my parents u/s 498 A & 506 . 

Please help its urgent ....


 3 Replies


Prove adultery later.  Company ID cards are insufficient to prove adultery.  You have to think twice before making such an allegation like adultery.  Making allegation and not able to prove it in court will land you up in trouble.  So be careful.

First contact good criminal lawyer who can get you anticipatory bail/regular bail if at all you get caught and are behind bars.  Stratergize and move ahead.  In the meantime contact wife and try to negotiate.  If she is looking for money, then try to arrange money asking her to take back the cases and also give you mutual consent divorce.  If she is not looking for money and wants to take revenge, you will be left with only one option of facing the case.

Also file child visitation rights case in order to get visitation rights to see the baby.

Eitherways dont lose hope.

harassed_12345 (NIl)     17 September 2014

what are the proofs for adultery ; or detail for any instances when adultery was proved ?

498A-filed (Advisor)     12 October 2014

You have enough prima facie evidence to file a case of adultery. Do not worry about the conviction now. File a private complaint case and once the cognizance is taken, you get benefit in your 498a case and also in out of court settlement. 


File more criminal cases if possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register