Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whatsapp University   23 March 2022

adultery before 2018

i just got to know that my wife was involved in s*xual relation with one of her friend between 2016- 2017, can i still file criminal case against her friend. because adultrery happened before it was decriminalization.


 3 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 March 2022

No criminal case against her friend under IPC-497 will  be valid

Harsh Vardhan   24 March 2022

if you were married and she was having the status of your wife in 2016)/2017 and the person who had s*x with your wife knew this fact that the woman was married then this is a crime against you and you can file a complaint in the court directly against your wife's friend under section 497 ipc for adultery.Here you will be considered victim by the court.
1 Like

Whatsapp University   26 March 2022

thanks Harsh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register