Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipu1984 (student)     30 July 2014

Admission eligibility

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am commerce graduate from Mumbai university and I m from Mumbai and i got only 44% in my graduate exam now I want to do 3yrs LLB course from any law college in Mumbai. But eligibility for this course is 45% in graduate.

But I am complete my post-graduation with 56% and here I m attached one case and images of one circular of bar council of India in this circular mentioned on basis of post graduation it is allowed and in that case petitioner win case against Mumbai university then this case and circular can useful

Then can I get admission on my post graduation basis.

Please advise me how to take admission in LLB 3yrs because I am eagerly done my post graduation only for law course..Please guide me..plz find attachment..thanks

Learning

3 Replies

IKGoyal Advocate (Legal)     31 July 2014

Send circular & LL.B. eligibility document at the following Email : ikgoyal@gmail.com

IKGoyal Advocate (Legal)     31 July 2014

Send circular & LL.B. eligibility document at the following Email : ikgoyal@gmail.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 August 2014

Visit the college authorities in person, get the details clarified instead of getting misguided by different opinions from different persons and wasting time and energy on such issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register