Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Admin plz.celebrate MOST POPULAR at turning 100000

Admin plz.celebrate

MOST POPULAR

at turning 100000

And show the communals how people dislike them……. 

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

It should not be decided on the basis of score which is being rewarded by mis-administration by banning of accounts, deletion of threads or by restriction of one hour to some members and favouring the friends, relatives etc.

It should be decided on the basis of POPULARITY OF THE THREADS / POSTINGS.

(Guest)

Admin plzzzzz.....

BE HONEST SOMETIMEs

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

"

Action of Admin should be transparent and justified.

What is objectionable as per our Constitution is that NO SUCH COMMUNAL MATERIAL BE POSTED HERE SINCE IT IS A SITE DECLARED AS THE "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYER AND INDIAN PUBLIC". So, here are the members from all sections and in case any specific commuity given partiality, IT HURTS THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE 51-A wherein our constitutional duties have been described.

Accordingly, the Admin should not allow here any such postings for propagation of religion, caste, region, language, race, class or gender etc.  Hence, Admin, please review all the postings on record and clean the site accordingly to maintain ideals of democratic equality. 

"

13 February 2011, 12:32  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

Here it doesn't mean that I am degraing the members but it is for reviewing the posts of those who are in race of score and it is noticed that members in LCI Admin do favour by way of;

- Deletion of threads

- Banning of accounts 

- Restrictions to some members for one hour etc.

and gives safe way to their favoured members / friends / relatives etc.

Message thanked : 1 times

13 February 2011, 12:46  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

It is;

PANCHAMVED

(Guest)

Admin and friend here re well known that my first account (on 30 April, 2010) was banned and subquently I re-set my account with the same id "Ram Samudre - DRF" and 11 times my accouts banned and this present is 12th. I request to Admin and other fairly members here that please refer any of my thread or posting which was against the emotions of our secualar democratic constitution. 

WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR BANNING MY ACCOUNTS AND MY NUMBER OF THREADS ARE DELETED, WHY?

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 February 2011

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 February 2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register