Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahimuddin sk   20 July 2021

Adivasi land on lease

I am living in Bhiwandi thane and want to know that it is permissible to get advasi Owens formhouse on lease for 99 years lease I am non advasi individual kindly advice on above matter

Read more at:

 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     20 July 2021

It depends upon the terms and conditions of allotment of land of farmhouse, which are required to be perused.

Local laws apply to the land in question.

it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and professional guidance.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 July 2021

You can file RTI Application to the Tehsildar of your jurisdictional area and can seek an authentic certified copy of laid down rules/orders/notifications.  You can seek such information by filing online RTI with a fee of Rs.10

Information solicited
1.Please inform the laid down procedure with such certified copy of orders/notifications/laid down norms/Rules and regulations for taking on a lease for 99 years of advasi Owens farmhouse on lease for 99 years lease by non advasi individual in Bhiiwandi, Thane at........................

Rahimuddin sk   20 July 2021

Thanks for quick reply and usefully information

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 July 2021

Why 99 years lease? It is unusual that private persons lease land for such a long period?

Rahimuddin sk   22 July 2021

it's looked he wanna sale property but I am not former therefore he wanna give that land to me as lease

need advice that if I wanna sale that formhouse should get permission from owner?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query