Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gargi Ranade (Company Secretary)     20 July 2015

Additional factory addesses

Dear All,

We are Private Limited Company and we have our Factory and Registered Office in the same premises ,

recently , we have purchased a new  plot,which is adjecent to the existing plot , subesequntly we have got both plots merged by taking MIDC permission.  For all practicle purposes new plot has now become part of old plot but still MIDC in its plan denotes these plots as two different plots.

Now, by virtue of MIDC treating these plots as seprate plots in its record. Do I need to get the Additional Plot address incorporated with verious Authority .

I understand that ROC Addres will remain same as it is registered office address and need not require to changed just factory has got additional location .

Please let me know where should I notify the changes .

Thanks & Regards,

Gargi A.Ranade

Learning

1 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     21 July 2015

Hi Gargi

The registered office of your company shall remain same. However, the approvals and sanctions that you have taken for your factory have to be amended. Either you divide it into Unit I and Unit II. In case you will be installing some machinery on the newly purchased land, then you have to amend your factories license. Also, the insurance policies have to be amended. There will be other registrations like contract labour, epf, esic, etc. then you have to notify the changes within 30 days of making such changes. If you can provide me the list of sanctions or approvals you have, then i can let you know, wherever, you need to amend. For any clarification, feel free to write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for the consulation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register