LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam R Hattiangadi   20 September 2022

Addition of joint name

I am having single name in my residential house.  I want to include my wife's name as joint holder,  what should I do? 


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2022

Is it only for the house or the entire property?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 September 2022

Get a part of property gifted to her through a registered Gift Deed and apply for joint ownership.

1 Like

Gautam R Hattiangadi   23 September 2022

Thanks for your response 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query