Upgrad LLM

action against opp. party's advocate

Dear All Expert's, 


What all actions/remedies in terms of complaints are available against Opp. party's Advocate for manipulated  date.

Please suggest me on following question, what action should be take against Mischievous advocate and where should be approch for same?

Can we make complain of against Opp. party's Advocate for misrepresent date Before court, in brief Opp. party's Advocate sent me notice on Month of August 2013 but when he filed the case in court he changed the actual date of notice to submit the court for misrepresent, he manipulated notice date and represented in front of court. 

In actual he send me notice on 24-08-2013 but when he filed the case he manipulated notice date there is huge difference in Date.

Any way to take action on this type of Mischievous advocate


You can raise a complaint with the concerned Bar Council with all documentary evidences.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x