Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     22 January 2014

Action against client

hi,

Qne of my client appointed ( Signed two vakalatname in my favor) me layer for two criminal cases. After six months he compromised with his opponent and instructed me withdraw the case and promised to pay my fee after some time.  But ultimately he refused to pay me anything. What criminal action i can take against him.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     23 January 2014

Dear Ashish,

First of all Get the certified copies of all the orders in which your presence is marked as well as vakalatnama. send legal notice alleging all the contents of 415 / 420 IPC wait for his reply. if he will reply negative or doesn't reply then file criminal complaint under section 415/420 IPC and civil suit for recovery.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

Solicitors and Advocates

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 January 2014

Dear,

I think you better write the same to your clients employer if he is a government employee, because thats the right way to set these kind of people right.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2014

I partially agree with Mr Kapil Chandra

The employer will nto help you to recover dues but a Govt servant is required to maintain integrity even in private life.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2014

you can even file civil suit as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register