Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

devendra (DO)     20 October 2012

Accused playing fraud

Dear sir,

My relative introdused me to 'X' as friend. Later 'X' became my friend and asked me for help of Rs 100,000/-cash which was paid by me through 2 'self' cheques of Rs 50,000/- each.

Soon I came to know that he was a fraud who plays with simple peaple(like me) and on attaining their faith ditch them with money.

So I planned to get my money back by asking  him to return me 50000/- for a while and later I will give him more if he needs it.. In return he gave me a cheque of Rs50,000/- which bounced 1st time but cleared 2nd time.

Now he asked me for 200,000/- cash more but I refused to give him any money but asked for the balance 50000/- in the same manner(I wanted to recover my money).

Anyhow he gave me 2nd cheque but his 2nd cheque bounced 3 times and he stopped receiving my calls so I sent a legal notice (by reg.post) to him through my advocate but he managed (i knew he was at home) to show 'not found at home'.

Later I sent the notice through courier and got reply 'refused to receive' and my lawyer filed case u/s 138 NI act. He also managed to not to receive summon but 2nd summon was received by his brother, but he did not appear for hearing on 19.10.2012. NOW........I am sure of the facts that-

1. he will not receive any summon or warrant, can it be delivered to him in any other way???

2. he will manage police (as he is a fraud person) in case of BW or NBW??????

3. he met personally with my lawyer and asked not to fight for this case but my lawyer replied him strongly to sue him in the court. My lawyer is well known for 138 in the town.

What will happen if .............he never appears in the court? (if he disappears from the town)

What are the guidelines of the court if accused is hiding himself (and how it can be proved by me)

Will I get justice and my money(50000/-) back?????????

Please help me recover my money.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register