Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taran Saini   19 May 2021

accident while on duty

dear team
myself have meet brain hamerage while returning from offical company tour on jan 20th 2021 and still going on for multiple sitting under neuro doctor till date.
need to know my rights as till date have spend around 17 lac as hospital bill from my pocket but yet haven't received any thing from company insurance.
will my job is safe and how can I ask company for finanical help.
company is paying me salary yet and myself totally on bed rest due to neurological surgery going on.
every sitting bills and hospital discharge summary is shared by me to my hr and team leader.
please guide further that what is positive and negative in my case as per Indian law.
even email has being dropped to hr from my spouse for the incident happened while returning from offical tour.
regards

Learning

2 Replies

sahil chawla (Trainee)     19 May 2021

After going through the above mentioned statment. The company's insurance policy has to be administered and then there is a point to comment as per the Indian Laws. But yes you can ask the company to pay back depending on your circumstances.

Taran Saini   19 May 2021

hi sahil, thanks for your reply. have asked my head sales department to support me finanical. but point is this what myself can do to get the reimbursement and support from the company so that can clear my debts. please guide. my case already gone to company hr head and sales head via email done by myself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More