LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NS Venkat Kumar (Developer)     23 October 2012

Accident case

Any one help me pls....

I made a small accident by my bike against a person who came by scooter two week before. After the he felt down he stand up and slapped me and picked my bike key after that he asked me to show my driving licence infront of traffic police. I showned only my duplicate copy of that he snached my card from me infront of the police and kept my bike key and my licence with him. After that half hour he asked my phone number and all i just gave him. But nothing was hapened to him. I begged him to give my key and licence. Finally after half an hour he gave only my key, but refused to give my licence. Then I came back to home. After two weeks he called my and said I got factured in that accident and doctor said to take atleast one month bed rest. And I am going to register a case Against you, now tell what I want to do??? like this. And finally asked me to give 15000. I said I don't have that much money. Now he is telling to register a complaint against me. 


Please any one help me to come out from this situation!!!! 


 3 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   23 October 2012

Don't pay any amount if it is small or big,don't worry there was no possibility of case to be filed by the stranger.Rather you should lodge a diary to the Police for stolen/snatch the bike,if the the police authority would not take any action then file a criminal case u/sec156(3) Cr.P.C. in Judicial Magistrate Court or you can claim Insured amount from the Insaurance company.

chitrarasu (advocate)     23 October 2012

You have Insurance in bike? Don't worry,  He claim insurance company. incase don't insurance you may be pay owner claim when file a case.

ADV. VARUN DABAS (lawyer)     25 October 2012

don't pay any amount to him because this is a MACT matter and in these matter only insurane company is laible to pay the compansation , accused is always safe if he have the driving licence and insurance ,  you may also give a complaint against him in police station for geting your driving licence back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register