LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous11 (stud)     08 February 2020

Accident case

My father met with an accident on 01.02.2020(two bikes collided). The fault is of other party.Though they did mistake,they r demanding money.We have all bike documents including insurance.The bike is registered under my name.I am a govt employee.If they file police complaint how much expensive it will b for me.Does it effect my job.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 February 2020

Contact a local advocate.   Such accidents may not harm your job, and if the vehicle is insured and if you are having valid driving license, you need not worry for those matters.  Engage an advocate and enjoy a peaceful life rather than worrying every day with such fear.  You have not informed whether a complaint was booked and whether you have obtained such copy of FIR and as to whether you have been subjected to interrogation, and the status of hospitalization if any.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 February 2020

approach local Advocate

Anubhav Pandey   08 February 2020

No it will not affect your job . you need not to worry if your bike is insured and if you have D.L don't give them money if file case insurance company will pay them lf they will prove that it was your father's fault.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2020

It will not affect job of owner of offending vehicle.

Whether FIR has been lodged against your father or other party or want to settle before registeration of FIR?

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register