Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anthony (Manager Administration (external affairs))     26 May 2015

Accident

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have some questions regarding accidents and accidental cases. Looking forward to the answers. I would like to put the scenario followed by Questions.

SCENARIO = An accident happened with one of my friend, he was driving a car, near a cross section a biker along with a rider came all of a sudden and hit the car, he tried to save them but could not. He had to pull the break on all of a sudden. at the same time a police officer who was riding a bike behind the car hit his car. 

QUESTIONS > 

1. Is it true that only the bigger vehicles gets the slip and booked under the IPC ?
  2. If a car follows all rules and regulations and bikers bang on the car, got fractured because of the rash driving and not following the rules and regulations and not wearing the helmets, not taking any safety measures > Who will be booked the car driver or the bikers?
  3. Why the lawyers suggests the car drivers to accept the mistake and crime at the court of law,(When it was not his fault?)
  4. Why the car driver has to pay the settlement when he was not at fault?
  5. Does circumstancial evidence work over here or not?
  6. If a police officer banged the car while driving a bike, from behind, can blame the car driver? 

Looking forward to your expat answers regarding this matter. 

Thanking you,

With deep regards,

Anthony

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 May 2015

Sir,

Its all a matter of trail and evidence, intially allegations could against anyone. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Adv 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register