Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayakumar (proprietor)     08 January 2009

ACCIDENT-

Respected Sir,
Your forum is excellent & very much thanks for the service.
I have two questions.
1. I have put up a case in consumer forum against a builder 6 years ago. The forum appointed an Engineer & submitted a report - that the deficency is correct ie builder has made mistake..
This was served to the builder by the forum & he has given only a vague reply. After this there is no judge for the past 3 years. Now what shall I do ?
2  Person A who was riding a motor cycle ( having valid licence, etc),gave lift to an unknown lady who was having a  sick child . While riding they struck a speed breaker & the lady fell along with the child.The child was taken to the hospitol - where they pronounce the child was dead - when it was brought. Now who shall compensate whom ?    

Learning

4 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     09 January 2009

For the 1st You can approach the HC for an early appointment or for an alternative

2nd you have to pay the compensation If your Ins. company is laible for the pinion rider comp. If the 3rd rider is unlawful then you.

vijayakumar (proprietor)     09 January 2009

Thank you sir.  I understand from you that I have to pay the compensation. The pillion rider ia lady carrying a two year old child. Now my quiry is if I put a claim wether the insurance will pay  this ?

Kindly help ?

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 January 2009

Yes, MR. K.C. Suresh is very right.

vijayakumar (proprietor)     09 January 2009

2nd you have to pay the compensation If your Ins. company is laible for the pinion rider comp. If the 3rd rider is unlawful then you.

Sir pl explain this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register